Full Job Description
What we are about:
Method Pro is a full service marketing agency which focuses on the dental industry. We are a rapidly growing startup looking for solid individuals to take part in establishing a solid foundation from which we can continue to scale. We try to find a balance between ‘always be testing’ and ‘keep it simple’ - continually encouraging new ideas and methods in a dynamic environment.
Who we are looking for:
Our Client Account Manager will have solid management experience handling all marketing aspects for a client. This individual will have excellent knowledge of the creation and execution of a comprehensive marketing strategy coupled with effective communication skills. They will be someone who has a creative mindset, excellent organizational skills and a passion for data-driven results. If you are able to keep the client happy as well as setting and meeting their marketing/business goals, this job is yours.
What you'll do:
- You will be the clients’ main point of contact, scheduling meetings to present and report on the performance of the ongoing marketing strategy.
- You will be focusing on client retention by keeping the communication channels open and relaying client needs to the rest of our team. Making clients happy and keeping them that way is the core of what we do.
- You will assist in creating and oversee the execution of the marketing strategy - directing the creative teams and paid traffic teams.
- You will have successfully managed similar teams in the past.
- You will have an understanding of building and executing client channel marketing strategies.
- You will have a growth analysis mindset with the ability to analyze channel performance and test/optimize to maximize ROI.
- Your areas of expertise and oversight include PPC/SEM, marketing operations, SEO, content strategy, email marketing, social marketing.
Experience in the dental industry is a plus.
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in an account manager level position.
- Managed marketing teams.
- Marketing expert who is current with the latest channel strategies.
- Experience in the dental industry is a plus.
When you join Method Pro:
You will be joining a dynamically changing company who is set on making a big impact in the dental industry. This position is a full-time, 40 hour/week, remote work from home. While we offer pay, benefits and stock options, we are more about forming a lasting relationship with a like minded professional.